dinsdag 19 december 2017

I still am...

Some may not know this yet, and after my little announcement yesterday some people might be wondering but let there be no doubt...

Sommigen hebben het misschien gemist en na mijn nieuws gisteren zou het kunnen dat sommigen het zich afvragen, maar laat er geen twijfel zijn...


I'm not leaving the fabulous Visible Image design team. If you feel 100% at home somewhere, why would you leave? I'm honest when I say that for me personally it all started here, it was the place that gave me the possibility to truly be myself and create from within myself. And I'm all ready to go for it again in 2018. And it won't be hard at all...there are some great designs coming so make sure you keep an eye on their social media ^.^

Ik stap niet uit het Visible Image design team. Als je je ergens 100% thuis voelt, waarom zou je dan weggaan? Ik ben helemaal eerlijk als ik zeg dat het voor mij persoonlijk hier pas echt startte, in dit team kreeg ik de mogelijkheid om echt mezelf te zijn en mijn eigen stijl neer te zetten. 
En ik ben helemaal klaar voor een nieuw jaar. Dat wordt trouwens niet moeilijk want er komen opnieuw prachtige ontwerpen aan dus hou hun sociale media zeker in de gaten ^.^


Social Media links for Visible Image
Shop: where you will find all their awesome stamps!
Blog: see all the latest posts here
Facebook GROUP: join in with the banter and enter the 'Show & Tell' Monthly Challenge
Facebook PAGE: give us a like and enter the weekly giveaways

You can also follow Visible Image on

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...