zondag 1 oktober 2017

1 stamp set, 5 Christmas labels...


So...Christmas is coming... OMG Christmas is coming!  
Somewhere a long long time ago I challenged myself to go and make one Christmas card a month. One simple plain card a month and...I made two so far ( start the blushing).
I have to be honest... I don't like the cold winters, I don't like snow, and although I do love Christmas and the family time it brings, I don't like making the Christmas cards either.  So just like any other year, I think I'll get in trouble when it comes in sending out my cards in time. Or just maybe, when I start right now, maybe I'll be able to end the year without the stress?
So I need: perseverance, a knock on my head and a kick in the but and some good stamps that make creating easy.  And guess what ^.^ I have this one set from Visible Image that got me into making 5 gift tags.
Just one set...and 5 gift tags at the end of the video ^.^

Dus...kerst komt eraan... OMG kerst komt eraan!
Helemaal in het begin van het jaar daagde ik mezelf uit om één kerstkaart te maken per maand. Eén simpel kaartje per maand en...ik maakte er dit jaar al twee ( gelukkig zien jullie me nu niet blozen ^.^)  Ik moet gewoon eerlijk zijn: ik haat de koude winters, ik hou niet van sneeuw, en ook al vind ik kerst zelf heerlijk en al helemaal omdat dat gezelligheid met de familie betekent, ik hou ook niet van kerstkaarten maken. Dus net als de andere jaren geraak ik strakjes in de problemen om mijn kaarten op tijd verstuurd te krijgen. Of als ik er nu meteen aan begin, lukt het me dan toch om aan die stress te ontsnappen?
Dus wat heb ik nodig: volharding, een tik tegen mijn hoofd en een shot onder mijn kont en een paar stempels die het gewoon makkelijk maken om kaarten te maken.  En raad eens ^.^ yep: ik heb een set van Visible Image die me meteen 5 kerst labels uit mijn vingers liet glijden. 
Eén enkele set... en 5 labels aan het einde van de video ^.^




Social Media links for Visible Image
Shop: where you will find all their awesome stamps!
Blog: see all the latest posts here
Facebook GROUP: join in with the banter and enter the 'Show & Tell' Monthly Challenge
Facebook PAGE: give us a like and enter the weekly giveaways

You can also follow Visible Image on
Twitter  

Used stamps:

1 opmerking:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...