zondag 16 juli 2017

My first bulletjournal

When I saw the Alphabetical set one of the first things I thought about was a bullet journal.  I had been reading a lot about them and wanted to try one out but for some reason I didn't. And now I saw this set... let's say I was even more convinced in giving it a try. Now I was really excited to start but I have to be honest...it's not as easy as I thought it would be. Now the stamping part is easy...

Toen ik de Alphabetical set zag van Visible Image was één van de eerste ideeën die door mijn hoofd gingen een bullet journal. Ik had er al veel over gelezen op internet en wou dat wel graag eens proberen maar om de een of andere reden was ik er nog niet helemaal voor gegaan.  En dan kwam dus deze set... laten we zeggen dat ik toch overtuigd werd om er eentje te gaan halen. Helemaal enthousiast was ik om er ook echt aan te beginnen maar ik moet toegeven... het was niet zo simpel om er aan te beginnen.  Nou tenminste, het stempel gedeelte is makkelijk...


Biggest problem is deciding how I want to divide it and what trackers I want to add. That's why my first page is all decorated but not yet fully filled in ^.^ Oh and of course I want to add some family pictures. I already know where I want those (where my butterfly logo pictures are ;-) ) now all I have to do is print them out.
Really looking forward in decorating it, no idea how the planning will go ^.^

Het grootste probleem was om te beslissen hoe ik hem precies wou indelen en welke trackers ik wou gaan toevoegen. End at is dus de reden waarom mijn eerste pagina wel al bestempeld is maar nog niet ingevuld.  Oh en natuurlijk wil ik er ook een paar familiefoto's in ( precies daar waar mijn vlinder logo's staan) maar die moet ik nog even printen.
Ik heb er zin in om hem verder aan te kleden, maar ik heb geen idee hoe het plannen gaat lukken ^.^

Social Media links for Visible Image
Shop: where you will find all their awesome stamps!
Blog: see all the latest posts here
Facebook GROUP: join in with the banter and enter the 'Show & Tell' Monthly Challenge
Facebook PAGE: give us a like and enter the weekly giveaways

You can also follow Visible Image on
Twitter  

Used stamps

Alphabetical

 Somewhere in time


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...