zondag 4 juni 2017

Past...future...

So I promised I would be back with some more inspiration for this month's challenge over at Visible Image. Today I'm only using paper, some metal wire and a bit of gaze to add my structure...

Ik beloofde jullie dat ik terug kwam met wat meer inspiratie voor de uitdaging bij Visible Image. Vandaag bracht ik dimensie aan door gewoon papier, wat ijzerdraad en een beetje verband aan te brengen..


I stamped both words (past and future) and my sentiment on some thicker paper, cut it out to glue it back on again. Might sound a bit silly but it does help to create some depth ;-)
To put my word Future in the spotlight I layered it on top of a gear diecut ( two layers of 300 gsm watercolor paper) To ground this element I have put some bandage underneath that was secured again with some metal wire as I did with my sentiment.

Ik stempelde mijn woorden past- future en mijn quote op wat dikker papier, sneed ze uit en kleefde ze terug op. Klinkt wat idioot maar het helpt je op een simpele manier om diepte te creëren in je werkstuk ;-)
Om mijn woord Future in de spotlight te zetten bracht ik hem aan bovenop een uitgestanst tandwiel ( 2 lagen 300 gr aquarelpapier) En omdat dit element niet zomaar zou zweven op mijn project zette ik het op wat verband dat net als mijn sentiment met wat ijzerdraad werd vastgezet.


Yes, my future is looking very bright with this golden watercolors ^.^

Yep, mijn toekomst schittert mij tegemoet met de gouden aquarelverf ^.^


Now...this is just a first project with the new stamps Visible Image will be releasing on June 9th. Loads more to come as I have so many ideas in my head. You should go and CHECK THEM OUT as they open so many possibilities. Just go and read all those beautiful words...<3

Dit is pas mijn eerste projectje met de nieuwe stempels die Visible Image uitbrengt vanaf 9 juni.  Maar er komen er nog veel meer aan want mijn hoofd barst van de ideeën. Ga zeker eens de NIEUWE STEMPELS opzoeken want ze zijn super.  Kijk al maar eens gewoon naar al die prachtige teksten... <3


Social Media links for Visible Image
Shop: where you will find all their awesome stamps!
Blog: see all the latest posts here
Facebook GROUP: join in with the banter and enter the 'Show & Tell' Monthly Challenge
Facebook PAGE: give us a like and enter the weekly giveaways

You can also follow Visible Image on
Twitter  

Used stamps


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...