vrijdag 14 april 2017

Jump... over onto the MixedUp magazine blog...




I'm ready to share my very first post over onto the blog of the Mixed Up digital magazine.  But not without sharing a little sneak peak over here of course.
I'm sharing how I rust my own metals using only two very cheap household things and of course I share a video tutorial on how I used them in my art journal. So if you would like to discover all of this... hop on over to the MIXED UP MAGAZINE BLOG.

Ik deel vandaag mijn eerste project met jullie op het blog van het Mixed Up magazine. Maar natuurlijk niet zonder jullie hier een kleine sneak peak te laten zien natuurlijk^.^
Ik laat zien hoe ik mijn metaal zelf roest met enkel twee heel goedkope huismiddeltjes, en natuurlijk laat ik ook in een video tutorial zien hoe ik die dan op een art journal pagina gebruik. Dus als jullie dit allemaal graag ontdekken...ga snel kijken op het MIXED UP MAGAZINE BLOG


If you are looking for more inspiration ...why not check out the DIGITAL MIXED UP MAGAZINE itself?  You can find all info right here and you can even find a free edition so you can check it out before buying an issue or subscribe for a year.

Ben je op zoek naar nog meer inspiratie...die vind je in het DIGITALE MIXED UP MAGAZINE. Je kan alle info HIER vinden en er is zelfs een gratis magazine dat je kan inkijken om te zien of je het een leuk magazine vindt voor je er eentje koopt of een jaarabonnement aangaat.


1 opmerking:

  1. Just tried to comment under main post but for some reason, it was rejected. I hope this goes through & I'll be sure to comment under video. Amazing rusting (I have a dedicated board on Pinterest so you know I adore rust, lol). C

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...