woensdag 23 maart 2016

Gansai Tambi...

Today I 'm sharing a little projects I made to clear something out. It came to my attention that a lady who provides workshops with the Clean color and demonstrates with in the Netherlands spread the word that the ink of the Clean Color markers was light-fast but that's not true. Now, I know a lot of my creative friends prefer to work with a lightfast medium  to color in their projects and...well... the Kuretake Gansai Tambi is ^.^

Vandaag laat ik graag een projectje zien om even iets op te helderen. Ik hoorde dat er verteld werd door een Nederlandse dame die demonstreert en ook workshops geeft met de Clean Color markers dat de inkt  lichtvast zou zijn maar dit klopt niet. Nu weet ik dat veel van mijn creatieve vrienden verkiezen om met een medium in te kleuren dat lichtvast is en...wel...de Kuretake Gansai Tambi is lichtvast  ^.^


So had some fun with my Gansai Tambi's and I combined it with my new toy: the Dried flowers die from Tim holtz.

Dus had ik even wat plezier met mijn Gansai Tambi's en mijn nieuwste speelgoedje: de Dried Flowers stansset van Tim Holtz.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...